Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 9's and 2's (9922, 9292, 99922 etc)

The 9 and 2 combination is a message from your angels indicating that you are being supported at this time.  If you have 'lost' something recently, rest assured that the Universe is busily manifesting something positive to take its place.  The number 2 strives to find balance and harmony so what is ‘lost’ will be replaced.


Joanne

                                    

* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this :)..I kept seeing 9:22 at the clock,that's the hour of my birth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for me that's the date of my birth 9.2 :-)
    thanks;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always seem to look at the clock at 9 22. It is not my birthday. The number just follows me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always seem to look at the clock at 9 22. It is not my birthday. The number just follows me

    ReplyDelete