Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 5's and 3's (5533, 5353, 3535, 5333, 5553 etc)

The 5 and 3 combination repeated suggests that big life-changes are headed your way.  The Ascended Masters want you to know that they are holding your hand tightly and standing by you through these changes. They want you to know that everything will turn out for the best, so have no fear.

Joanne

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

8 comments:

  1. What could this mean Joanna?

    Greetings Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of wishes for 2015

    May dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful the ascended masters are assisting me through my current life changes, very coming to know they are with me $)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna

    I have dreamed that someone was telling me that the below numbers are my numbers that I have been given, but I don't know the person that was giving the numbers to me.

    numbers 6699

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see this number in my dream and when i woke up i see the morning star in my window wtf there is no coincidence right ? What is that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really nice moment, when things align to give you a whole other depth to the experience.. Very powerful!

      Delete
  6. Saw 5553 and losts of 55's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please bring positive changes! Grateful for being by my side! 💜

    ReplyDelete