Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 9's and 3's (9933, 9393, 999933 etc)

The 9 and 3 combination is a strong message for you to let go of any situations in your life that are no longer serving a positive purpose.  Do not cling to situations out of fear.  It is of the utmost importance that you hold a positive viewpoint about yourself and your future. 

Your thoughts create your experiences, so ask your angels to help you maintain a most positive outlook.  Do not allow any negative aspects to hinder or stop you.  Your angels encourage and support you.

Joanne
                                   

* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

5 comments:

  1. My birthday is 9/3/93 and my life is about this alot XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. u are truly blessed. you shall be your whole life. 93's

      Delete
  2. 93939 was my message right as soon as I was on YouTube listening to upon this Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O how I want to let go of my current position. Yet I have no others on my horizon. I appreciate it for what it provides me with, but I am not growing. we will see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading and slowly " no woman no cry" by bob marley, begins to play from what seems to be out of no where..

    ReplyDelete