Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 7's and 5's (7755, 7575, 77755 etc)

When the 7 and 5 combination appears repeatedly in your life, the angels are asking you to stay on your present course.  This is validation that you are about to go through changes that will enrich you either physically, emotionally, spiritually or intellectually  -  or a combination of all.  It will be a liberating and enlightening time for you and your angels rejoice with you.

Joanne
                                                                               


          
* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

9 comments:

  1. 57 has been following me for over a month now. I am a virgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this combo paired with 9&5. 9&5 asks me to let go of old and embrace new. 7&5 tells me to stay put. Maybe I am in process of letting go of the old and the 7&5 is confirmation that I am doing it right. Hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome I just got hired at Miss woodstock and I'm starting next week I've been seeing 577 and 775 back to back I <3 the angels so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome I got a job at Miss Woodstock, I'm starting next week ^_^ I've been seeing 577 and 755 back to back. I <3 all the angels so very much. haha <3 and light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having dreams of financial gain and I think the angels are telling me that I need to stay where I am, keep doing what I'm doing and stay the course. If and when I have financial gain I will come back to this site with a report of it. The angels are incredible I don't know what I'd do without them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw the number in skyline above hammond, LA on Jan 10th '17. very awesome and noticeable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the time 5:55 earlier this evening and then about 10 minutes ago I was listening to a video from the 67 steps by Tai Lopez and the video ended at 77 minutes and 55 seconds 77:55 if you check out Mr. Lopez's course it ties in perfectly. I am not affiliated with his course other than the fact that I'm taking it and it's so inexpensive. It's only been two days and I know for a fact that whole life is in the middle of changing for the better in every area of my life. If you have seen these numbers then I think you should check it out. Much much love everyone. 😊

    ReplyDelete