Friday, January 27, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 921

Number 921 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 9 and number 2, and the attributes of number 1. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, strength of character, non-conformity, the concept of karma, leadership and leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking. Number 2 is associated with balance, harmony, duality, peace, adaptability, service to others, diplomacy, receptivity and love, charm, understanding others, mediation and co-operation, consideration, faith and trust, your life purpose, support and encouragement. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, striving forward and pursuing goals, instinct and intuition, initiative, changes, ambition and tenacity, inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, taking action and creating our own realities

Angel Number 921 brings a message from your angels that your life purpose is of the utmost importance and you are encouraged to put your will and effort towards fulfilling your spiritual destiny as only you can. Listen to your intuition as you are receiving Divine guidance in regards to your soul mission and life purpose. Trust that you have all the knowledge, skills and talents you require to fulfill your quest.

Angel Number 921 encourages you to get in touch with your feelings as they your strongest link to your relationship with yourself, others and the world around you. Your feelings are an indicator of what is working in your life and what is not. Do not gauge your progress or success by someone else’s standards as your talents, skills, abilities and interests are uniquely yours and your life is yours to live and learn from. Have faith in yourself, your beliefs, your intentions, choices and actions and come from a place of love and plenty. The Universe then rewards you with abundance

Be open to receiving and accepting your ‘good’, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and starting afresh. Ensure that all that you do is in alignment with your soul purpose and spiritual truths, which involves being of service to humanity. Have faith and trust in yourself and the angels, and if feeling any fears or doubts simply ask your angels for guidance and support.

Number 921 relates to number 3 (9+2+1=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

18 comments:

  1. Really helpful..last night i had a dream in which Many of the indian saints along with JESUS repeating this number 9 2 1 in front of me..

    They are guiding me ever since i am kid..so not new to me but i wonder about this number..and is the reason why i searched in google..

    Thanks..and needless to say this is my path..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,this answered a question I had about choosing the right path. This number came to me at a time when I needed clarity. Your interpretation described the essence of who I am.
      Namaste

      Delete
    2. 921 is my home address and I came here to look for a definion because I realize that everything in life has its purpose. we are working in a project that is trully related to this definition.
      watch the video about it. here.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIP0NGrJCE
      if we all wrote here. we have a mission in mind that we still need to understand and follow through.

      Delete
    3. 921 is my home address thats why I ended up here looking for its meaning. We are working on a project that is surprisingly related to this definition. The project is calleD Volantin, señor de la luz which is about retaking human conscience with god.
      here is the video of it.
      I hope you find it interesting, and you seek meaning in it
      if we all came here. we must have a mission to accomplish.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIP0NGrJCE

      Delete
    4. Beautiful and profoundly true, thank you blessings with love

      Delete
  2. A friend sent me the link to this today showing me what the number of a home I am looking to rent means. Has really given me a boost-thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can these numbers work with relationships?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the number 921 everyday, multiple times for the past 8 or 9 years. A close friend even died on September 21 (9/21). It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like EVERY TIME I look at the clock it is 9:21 Scary !!!!!!

    And on September 21st I got a 100 on my Spanish exam !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will all achieve are divine life mission. Just believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Birthday is 9/21. And ever since my brother passed away in june 2015, 921 shows up on my microwave, phone or car clock. And it happens when I least expect it. Like I won't need to know what time it is but it'll just be there when I look up. I read about angel numbers and I wonder now if maybe someone is watching over me. But my bday is that day and I only pray that nothing but good and positive things happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, am a 9/21 birthday girl. The exact things happen to me, often! I even became interested in someone and whenever they call or text, many times, it’s 9:21 am AND pm! Odd, but I always have a good feeling when I see the number...all positive vibes.

      Delete
  8. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    Awesome message and as always on point!!! ♡♡♡
    I love you Joanne and I thank you for all your hard work !!! ♡♡♡
    You are my/our inspiration!!!
    Thank you Angels !!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. My birthday is 9/21. I see 921 somewhere everyday and although a friend of mine passed on 9/21/2017, I know that there is greatness in these numbers. ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much. When you heal others you heal yourself. Little by little. I'm so grateful for everything in my life. This is another type of happiness I'm experiencing and feeling. Everyday is getting better and better, it feels good. Thank you Angel's, God, Universe,ascended masters, all spiritual guides. I am proud of myself
    I love myself
    Thank you so much Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. & when you heal yourself you heal others too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unbelievable 💓
    10/27/3023
    Talking about listening to your intuition!!
    Spot ON ..
    Thank you Jesus, for allowing our Angles guide us thru our journey🙏

    Believe in your inner Intuition!!! It will never steer you wrong 🙏💫🙏💫

    ReplyDelete