13.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 77


Number 77 is made up of the vibrations and energies of the number 7, doubled and amplified.  Number 7 relates to inner- wisdom and intuition, contemplation and discernment, understanding of others, inner-strength and tenacity, psychic abilities, endurance and determination, spiritual enlightenment, development and spiritual awakening, and your Divine life purpose.  Number 7 also relates to good fortune.

Angel Number 77 indicates that you have listened to Divine guidance and are now putting that wisdom to work in your day-to-day life.  Your desires and wishes are coming to fruition in your life as a direct result of your actions and positive attitude to life, and the time has come to reap the rewards for your diligence and determined efforts.  You are being commended by the angels as your successes are inspiring and uplifting.  You are helping and teaching others by being a positive example for others to follow. 

The repeating Angel Number 77 indicates that you are being congratulated and your efforts have been well noted by the angelic and spiritual realms.  You are on the right life path and are living and serving your Divine life purpose as guided.  Due to your efforts, discernment and good choices, your just rewards are on the way into your life.  Your angels ask you to ‘keep up the great work!’  Angel Number 77 is a very positive sign and tells you to expect miracles to occur in your life.

Number 77 also relates to number 5  (7+7=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Repeating 7’s  (7, 77, 777, 7777 etc)
Angel Number 7
Angel Number 777

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes




12 comments:

  1. As soon as I woke up this morning I saw that my Ipad had charged to only 77 ( usually at 100% ) and then my phone was only charged at 77 too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing this number everywhere lately. Glad it means something good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sitting with a group of friends when I look down at my bicep and noticed that the number 77 was seemingly scarred into my arm, its slowly fading but is still visible. I am extremely excited about this message, and will work hard to find my path :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. For many months I keep seeing 77 (mostly on car plates, but not only). It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meeeee toooooo! And always followed by a 44!

      Delete
  5. being born in 77.... I wanted to know what was special about the number 7 so here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once, a few months ago. The number 77 suddenly appeared on my skin. It was insane. and then today, I was googling the numerology for my name, and your page just popped up. I feel a deep connection to the number 77. Not that it appears all the time, but this is the 2nd time it's made an appearance in coloration with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I goggled spirit guides, went to the bath room came back and it said spirit guides77 I then goggled the importance of the number 77 and it brought me to this page. This has happened to me in 2005 and a lot of miracles took place. I started an entire conversation on Tsunamis at a Christmas party that evolved into acknowledging our biggest fears, that week the Tsunami in Indonesia occurred. In the days after just before bed I would hear children's voices lost, distant and muffled voices asking me for guidance. ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. 77 is a +ve sign.. its true. Thanks god

    ReplyDelete
  9. in my date of birth i have double 7... it i as....12 13 1980: 1+2=3 and 1+3=4 , so 4+3=7 and then 1980 is 1+9+8+0= 18 that is 1+8=9 and then take that 9 from birth year add to 7 from months is 16 again 1+6 is 7 .so i am double 7 lol ..and boy i did developed psychic abillites over the past years.. and really did some spiritual teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing 77 on my battery life percentage on my tablet and I'm so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete