Friday, January 13, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 856

Number 856 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 8 and number 5, and the influences of number 6. Number 8 resonates with giving and receiving, manifesting abundance, monetary and business acumen, mastery, management, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, insight and intelligence, the concept of karma, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 5 relates to important life changes, creativity and new beginnings, auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and decisions, learning lessons through experience, imagination and curiosity, vitality, resourcefulness, adaptability and versatility. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, providing for the self and others, service to others and selflessness, being grateful, responsibility and reliability, dignity and simplicity, mediation and the ability to compromise, finding solutions and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 856 encourages you to take the time to review what is happening in your life right now, and if you don’t like it, change it. If aspects of your life are not going the way you would like you can turn your life around by changing your beliefs, thought-patterns and expectations. Have the courage to be true to yourself and follow your dreams. If you want to see real change in your life and in the world, start with yourself. 

Angel Number 856 tells you that your positive actions and intentions to change your life for the better are supported and encouraged by the angelic and spiritual realms. Give any concerns, worries and/or fears about your current life changes to the angels for transmutation and healing, and have faith that these changes will bring wonderful abundance and blessings to your life. Trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met as required.

Angel Number 856 suggests that financial worries and burdens are lifting and a positive flow of abundance is about to enter your life. Be grateful for your blessings, and be aware that the more you have, the more you have to share with others.

Number 856 relates to number 1 (8+5+6=19, 1+9=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


14 comments:

  1. Hold up. Cuz if having needs met is not a reasonable expectation from life, I need to move far away from all people. So I started changing a few years ago. I will not use a guy to keep from being lonely. However, I am lonely. It is painful. I take care of my dogs to have a chance to love and be loved, but people don't think they are necessary. Being lonely is killing me and I can't even get a way to go ElisaJoy. Proud of you for sticking with your beliefs. People don't even recognize my pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You a Scorpio by chance? Scorpio moon? Any heavy Pluto, Saturn in your chart? Your soul is telling you what you need. It could be your soul mission to "take a chance" on love. To have the courage to allow yourself to be vulnerable. Love is what we are here to collect. To give it and experience it.

      Delete
  2. Please love yourself...you were created as perfection and remain perfect. Your dogs see it, look through their eyes. What do they see? A kind, thoughtful person who thinks of others even in the midst of pain.
    You deserve peace, and your needs met (of course) but the first is critical. Read anything by Abraham-Hicks to see just how worthwhile you are.
    Much love to you, blessings on your journey and a swift end to your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you so much Joanne!!!
    I am one lucky loving soul & deserve and accept my good!!!
    I am open and accepting to receiving it,being grateful for all i am and all I have and for all that is yet to come!!!
    I believe and trust !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Joanne ^0^
    I had a dream about my dear friend in heaven. I saw what I thought was her phone number & when I was thinking how am I gonna remember this the 856 became prominent.
    Today I Angelspeake(d) to her to ask what her message was. When I looked up your meaning of 856 it confirmed her message!
    Just LOVE how the universe strengthens our trust!
    Love & Light Denise Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend's are complaining about feeling lonely and I feel the same! Many people I know but is not real friendship, everybody is just absorbed by the phones is not human contact anymore !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes praise the Lord thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen praise the Lord Jesus hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This message is Everything.. Wow!!! Im so excited for the New opportunities that are coming into my life. #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like music to my ears! Thank the Lord!!! It is my time to Shine!!! I am thankful for all of my blessings and for those yet to come!! 🙏 they’re on the way!!! My life is financially stable… I need and want for nothing!! Asé Asé Asé 🙏 #856

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🔺️🔺️🔺️ AMEN 🙏 🔺️🔺️🔺️

    ReplyDelete