Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 913

Number 913 brings together the energies of number 9, the vibrations of number 1, and the qualities of number 3. Number 9 encourages setting a positive example for others, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence, influence, an expansive viewpoint, and endings and conclusions. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws. Number 1 relates to assertiveness, striving forward and new beginnings, inspiration, independence and uniqueness, motivation, action, positivity and achieving success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own reality and experiences with our thoughts and beliefs, and encourages us to step out of our comfort zone and step towards new directions and opportunities. Number 3 relates to self-expression and communication, manifesting your desires, optimism and enthusiasm, natural skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, creation and creativity, affability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also resonates with the vibrations of the Ascended Masters.

Angel Number 913 brings a message from the angels and Ascended Masters that you have successfully manifested new opportunities that will advance you along your spiritual path and life mission. Be optimistic and enthusiastic about what is to come into your life as it will be to your utmost advantage. Know that you are fully supported and guided by the angels each step of the way.

Angel Number 913 reminds you that you are especially gifted in many ways and have wonderful creative abilities and communication skills. With your strong inner-wisdom and ability to see things in a special and/or different light, you are able to find creative ways to achieve and manifest your highest goals and aspirations. Do things that make you feel creative, joyful and loving, as by doing so you open yourself up to receive more positive experiences.

Angel Number 913 also prompts you to look at your life in a completely different light at this time as the angels are bringing you clarity to see the things that no longer positively serve you. Whether it be a relationship, a friendship or association, or a pattern or habit in your life, or maybe even your career path, job or business, you are encouraged to do things differently and eliminate those things in your life that no longer positively serve you and your highest good.

Number 913 relates to number 4 (9+1+3=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

30 comments:

  1. This is bliss. Love and light Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I often see this number. for different numbers and structures, I do not know what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you.....this has been my number and continues to lead me to my strength and wisdom sorce. I have seen my spirituality grow, and my light is shining brightly with a "knowing". I am forever grateful to be aware of this wonderful gift and the guidance if feel from above, especially when i see the 913, my dad's birthday - wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my gran gave me a necklace with 913 on it, she is my angel <3

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. my birth date only comprise of 9 1 3.. 19-3-1993
    i always see 913, everytime, any time..
    is that a message since birth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way, my bday is 9-13-1993 and I see it everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 9-13-1982.
    I also see it everywhere.
    333 also follows me day and night. Without realizing it, the home address next to mine has always been 333.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ex boyfriends birthday was 9/13 I see it everywhere now that we don't talk anymore. I have a new boyfriend and I keep seeing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too.... and I too see it everywhere. And you posted this comment on the same date

      Delete
  9. angels and Ascended Masters that you have successfully manifested new opportunities that will advance you along your spiritual path and life mission. yes right lol I have an ascended master as guide and they say this means nothing , they do not manifest things , I do same as angels I talk to them direct , thy dont manifest new things for me to learn from only what I ask them . the universe does only do for us what we ask or create ,does not work outside of us at all its unconditional , has no mind to do such things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Can you be more specific please.

      Delete
    2. I believe you may have read this incorrectly, it says that YOU have successfully manifested new opportunities that will advance you along your spiritual path and soul mission. Not that your Angel guides have manifested it for you. I can certainly agree because I ask daily for assistance from my Ascended Masters and Angel Guides to help me along my spiritual path and soul mission and since I ask, I typically get what I ask for so in essence I am manifesting those new opportunities into my life, I am a lightworker of service to humanity and this is what the message is confirming for me, I am on the right path. Lov & light ❣️

      Delete
  10. ❤❤❤ i love it ! thank you 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  11. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!❤🙏 Message on point ,as always !!!
    Much peace,love and Light to all!!! Amen!🧘‍♀️🎈

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this number in a dream. i saw it tatood on my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My birthday is 9-13-1996 and I keep seeing this number when I look at the time 9:13 am/pm

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this number on the clock when I opened my eyes this morning. This resonates so much and is the answer I needed to hear at this time!! It gave me so much calrity and guidance and felt like a confirmation!! Many thanks Joanne!! ����

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this number on the clock when I opened my eyes this morning. This resonates so much and is the answer I needed to hear at this time!! It gave me so much calrity and guidance and felt like a confirmation!! Many thanks Joanne!! ����

    ReplyDelete
  16. My birthday is 9/13/1966 and I see it all the time. The address in a movie. Just happen to look at the clock at the right time. Everywhere. What does it mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
  17. I Am a Master-Teacher. I have Been Using Your Defininitions for Some time Now (Years). They Are ALWAYS Correct! I Find Myself Google Searching "Angel Number ___ Blogger". Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  18. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today I called on archangel Michael to help and lead me to God's will and plan for my life. Within hours I get this confirmation. So grateful to God and to archangel Michael

    ReplyDelete