Friday, January 20, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 899

Number 899 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 8 and number 9, with number 9 appearing twice, doubling its powerful influences. Number 8 is the number of manifesting positive abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, giving and receiving, and serving humanity. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, strength of character, leading life as a positive example for others, duty and calling, sensitivity, benevolence, altruism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 899 encourages you to consider what (or who) in your life if not serving you in positive and productive ways. What or who is draining your energies or holding you back from being your best and brightest? Be brave and honest with yourself and identify the areas, situations and/or people in your life where you face recurring negativity, difficulties, obstacles or hindrances, and make concerted efforts to rectify, change or even finish with that phase of your life.

Your angels encourage you to devote your lightworking services to the world in your very own way. Angel Number 899 brings a message to begin a spiritual practice and/or a spiritually based career or heart-based venture or project, knowing that you are serving your soul purpose as a lightworker. Trust that you will be fully supported by the angelic and spiritual realms as you fulfill your destiny and duties. Live your life as a positive example in order to illuminate the path for others to follow.  

Angel Number 899 also signifies that a significant phase in your life has come to an end, or is reaching closure. Other related and unrelated situation, circumstance and/or issues will also draw to a close as a result as you are going through a chain of events where many parts of your life are slowing and stopping. This is taking place for reasons that will become evident to you soon. Look upon theses endings in a positive light and know that better is on the horizon.

Number 899 relates to number 8 (8+9+9=26, 2+6=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

15 comments:

  1. I needed to read this I have been seeing this for the past few days and I have a strong feeling that my current job will end, my unhealthy ways have also ended and I am leading a healthy lifestyle. I have also rid my life of toxic people and situations. I had a reading and my guides and angels told me that I will be going back to university to study nutrition to begin my soul mission as a light worker helping people through holisitic nutrition. It is scary and exciting at the same time and I feel very positive about my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here with the job and unhealthy ways. I'm being led to counseling.

      Delete
  2. I also needed to read this. I'm yearning for a healthier lifestyle and I've already taken the measure to make my life more healthy. I'm also going to be moving from Washington state to either Jamaica or Los Angeles. Can't wait to see where my life goes! thank Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My core numbers are 899......never been into numerology or anything really. .so reading 8 life path 9 soul urge 9 perception articles freaked me out as i felt like reading my biography...
    its great feeling to know ur purpose in live:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My core numbers are 899......never been into numerology or anything really. .so reading 8 life path 9 soul urge 9 perception articles freaked me out as i felt like reading my biography...
    its great feeling to know ur purpose in live:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - I want to understand cause my English is my second language that this is a positive number ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always and forever grateful!!! Stay blessed people!!!Love,peace and Light to all !!!
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. 899 just appeared to me twice and so I looked it up as I regularly do with my numbers on here. This was so fitting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I asked my guides through Tarot about a timeline for next phase of activations and got 899 (8Wands, 9Wands and 9Swords). Very apt. Grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always grateful for guidance on a daily basis... Love and Blessings to all of us!!! 🙏😇🥰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something is on the Horizon... Can't wait. Thank you Angels. For my Miracle's to. come

    ReplyDelete
  11. My September is going to be very busy. My goal is to get my pilot license

    ReplyDelete