22.1.12

ANGEL NUMBER 904

Number 904 is a mix of the influences and vibrations of the numbers 9, 0 and 4.  Number 9 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, serving humanity as a Lightworker, your life path, Universal Spiritual Laws, endings and conclusions, leading by positive example.  Number 0 carries the vibrations of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies (or Source) and this powerful number amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with.  Number 4 is the number of hard work, building solid foundations, practicality, worthiness, traditional values and dependability.


Angel Number 904 is a message from your angels that a situation or phase is coming to an end and you are to let go of any circumstances or issues that have ran their course.  


Angel Number 904 indicates that one door is closing as another opens for you.  Your angels are helping you to open this new door of opportunity and to heal from any residual sorrow or pain due to the changes you are now undergoing.  The angels ask that you stay focused on positive outcomes and live your Divine soul purpose and life mission with diligence and devotion.  Your angels support you in every way  -  always.


The repeating number 904 tells you that your ‘lightworking’ skills and talents are much needed by the world at this time, and the angels encourage you to brightly shine your light in order to illuminate the way for others to follow.


*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live PSYCHIC & TAROT Readings Online with Joanne

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I came across your site. I always wondered if the number that's been with me since 2006 meant anything.

    I recently got a tattoo of the time 9:04. If you want to, read about it here (http://pitweston.com/my-new-tattoo/). Shameless plug, I know. If you don't care to read it, I'll sum it up below.

    I had a watch I set to go off at 9:04am for no reason. It was that way for a year. Come 2006, my grandpa dies. At funeral, I go to the casket to pay last respects and then my watch goes off at 9:04 as I approach it.

    Always found it odd. The part above about,

    Angel Number 904 is a message from your angels that a situation or phase is coming to an end and you are to let go of any circumstances or issues that have ran their course.


    Angel Number 904 indicates that one door is closing as another opens for you. Your angels are helping you to open this new door of opportunity and to heal from any residual sorrow or pain due to the changes you are now undergoing...

    makes it all more eerie. Thanks for reading and for posting this. Not saying it brings me closure but does add a bit of mystery to the whole 9:04 watch ordeal.

    ReplyDelete