5.1.12

ANGEL NUMBER 829

Number 829 is a combination of the energies and attributes of the numbers 8, 2 and 9 and is a very powerful number combination.  Number 8 resonates with authority and personal power, manifesting abundance and prosperity, giving and receiving, discernment and discrimination, and Karma  - the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 2 lends its vibrations of Divine life purpose, service to others, balance and duality, encouragement and support, faith and trust.  Number 9 carries the energies of leading by example, humanitarianism, Divine wisdom, philanthropy, generosity, Lightworkers and lightworking and the Universal Spiritual Laws.  


Angel Number 829 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust that you will always have enough in order to care for yourself and your loved ones.  Know that you are able to confidently walk your Divine life purpose and soul mission, with your wants and needs being met along the way.  Do not allow fears of lack or loss hinder or stop you from fulfilling your Divine duties.  Trust that you will successfully manifest all that you will ever need.


The repeating Angel Number 829 is a message that you will be totally supported and guided by the angels and the Universal Energies throughout your life. The examples you are setting by living your truths is encouraging and teaching others to follow your lead.  Your angels encourage you to live your life with passion and purpose and keep up your great ‘lightwork’.


*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finally found my answer! Thank you so very much for this article. For the past couple years at least, i have seen this number almost daily in my life. From license plates, to just happening to look at the time, to seeing it first thing in the morning as i wake, to scores and video games, just every where. I have been searching for an answer for a long time, since i realized it couldn't be a coincidence that this number was following me. But the most fascinating of it all, is my birthday is 8/29/19** ...which made it even more bizarre and intriguing to find out what's going on. I was on my knees here and just got the urge to google "what does 829 mean?" And this article came up!! I never thought about such a direct approach, but it finally came to me. Thank you Mrs. JOANNE for this article. It has been made so abundantly clear. Now i know the meaning, but the purpose for seeing it everywhere in everything, is it just a reassurance? Or maybe there is a message, a reminder, a task? Maybe its just letting me know to find out what i am supposed to be doing. Which oddly, based on the meaning, is what i been doing, how i been living all my life. But maybe, i am to be more in tuned with my purpose of lightworking, as maybe i haven't been fulfilling my absolute purpose. So now i will be research more on this subject, it just feels right suddenly. If there is anymore guidance that anyone reading this can provide, i can be reached at absolutesoundent@gmail.com. ..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31.5.15

    I am very happy to find an answer because I have also seen the number 829 everywhere. I see it almost every day on the clock, or I will randomly look up at a mail box/ license plate/ price tag and see this number. Like someone else who commented, my birthday is August 29th but 8/29/97. I hope that this is the true meaning of this number. It feels great to find an answer!

    ReplyDelete