Thursday, January 12, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 848

Number 848 is a blend of the attributes and influences of number 8 and 4, with number 8 appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations. Number 8 relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma, inner-wisdom, personal power and authority, manifesting material abundance, decisiveness, discernment and good judgement, inner-strength, dependability and self-confidence. Number 4 is the number of effort and will, patience and persistence, realistic values, ability and stability, service and devotion, practicality and responsibility, building solid foundations and achieving success and positive results. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels.  

Angel Number 848 may indicate that an important phase of your life is about to come to an end. Your angels want you to know that as things change in your life they are guiding you towards new opportunities and situations better suited to your needs, desires and Divine soul purpose. These changes may be pertaining to a work/career/income issue or situation. Although financial/material abundance in one’s life makes for comfort and security, do not fall into the traps of greed in pursuit of your goals. Development of wisdom and self-awareness bring rewards beyond the material and physical and are much longer-lasting and soul-fulfilling.

Angel Number 848 suggests that your prosperity is assured when you are open to receiving and accepting the help and guidance from the angels. Accept your blessings with gratitude and remember that the more you have, the more you have to share.

Learn to allow your personal values and principles to be your guide and stand in your own truths. Walk your talk, speak your truths, balance the past, present and future in the here and now, and know your life’s mission. Honour the past as your teacher and the present as your inspiration.

Number 848 relates to number 2 (8+4+8=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

13 comments:

  1. thank you... I was followed by 22 for ages.. and as always 1234 never failed to get me everyday now 848 grabs me daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angels, Thank you! Cheers to Great Financial Abundance !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 8888

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...I am receiving it now

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLELUJAH!!!
    HALLELUJAH!!!
    HALLELUJAH!!!

    THE EARTH IS THE LORD's and the fullness
    THEREOF

    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN

    THANK YOU!!!
    THANK YOU!!!
    TTHANK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, thank you for providing everyone with this website. I can't even remember how I came across your site, but it has changed my life. I see number sequences everyday. I have been seeing a large amount of 7's and 8's and I am happy, because I know things in my life are opening up and abundance is on its way. I know your site to be correct, because I have been given number signs and then something will occur based on your information that is congruent with those numbers. I wonder if people give us messages and signs. How blessed we are to have our angels communicate with us and I am grateful for this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is just a coincidence or unexplainable truth.
    every time i watch my clock its 8:48am/pm also I used the day i was born for ex. i was born on april 18 1996 and I used some mathematical equation ( april(4)+1+8+1+9+9+6 =38
    (38) 3+8 = 11 (11) 1+1 = 2 and on the other hand is 8+4+8 =20 (20) 2+0 = 2. can someone explain it too me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you angels for 848 and receiving prosperity and abundance iam so greatfull angels watching over me. the prosperity to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stands out for me and speaks truth..
    "Honour the past as your teacher & the present as your inspiration."
    A great quote to start living by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for everything you have done for me and everything you have in store for me!

    ReplyDelete