Monday, January 16, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 876

Number 876 is a combination of the energies of number 8, the vibrations of number 7, and the attributes of number 6. Number 8 is the number of self-confidence, personal power and authority, giving and receiving, truth and integrity, reality, dependability and self-reliance, and manifesting positive abundance. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 7 resonates with feelings and emotions, spiritual awakening and development, persistence of purpose and determination, contemplation and introspection, discernment and positive intentions, empathic and psychic abilities, higher-learning and research. Number 6 resonates with home and family, domesticity, expressing grace and gratitude, emotional depth, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, care and nurturing, and finding solutions.

Angel Number 876 indicates that your positive attitude towards your health, financial status, relationships, love and life in general is manifesting your deepest desires and promoting positive outcomes and results in all respects. Keep up the good work and continue to manifest your ‘good’.

Angel Number 876 is also a message about the monetary and financial aspects of your life. Trust that all will be taken care of and all of your needs will be met throughout your life. It encourages you to freely release the energy of money, as when you freely release money to a greater cause (to help someone or a worthy cause or charity), the positive energy will bounce back to you. When you freely give without expectation you engage in the process of 'give and receive' which strengthens your vibrations to attract abundance into your own life.

Angel Number 876 suggests that you work towards gaining more spiritual knowledge and wisdom and incorporating it into your daily life. Trust that you and your family will be provided for and your needs will be met as you focus on your inner-urgings and soul promptings.

Number 876 relates to number 3 (8+7+6=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


15 comments:

  1. Dearest Joanne, I bless you for this blog. I only wish I knew where to obtain spiritual knowledge. Ive sat with traditional methods and came out with so many more questions, recently, a guru I have been following renounced her career. I am a bit void and crushed. I pray for guidance. I am just on circles at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyeliner and Quartz - I find that studying the Universal Laws that govern creation is a good place to start, plus studying your own numerology & astrology to get better connected with who you are & what your purpose is. Then look within for your own inner wisdom.:)

      Delete
  2. Gail Thackray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful,now Nd always !!!
    I always freely release money to many people in need.
    I often get coffee or water to people who are homeless or in need.
    I do it because I want to genuinely help,give them light ,give them hope,TRUST and love !!!
    It makes my heart sing !!! Truly!!!♡♡♡
    What I do it's a only small gesture of kindness from me to them who need it,but to them it means much more,I am sure !!!
    Every time I do something little like that ,the person who I help turns and says :"Thank you so much!God bless you!" ,and believe you me this makes my day,each and every time,I feel good & I feel blessed and grateful!!!
    I am not rich by WAY of money,but what I carry within me it's priceless & I will treasure it & use it for the good of all who needs light and love !!!
    I wish I could help & heal every person who need help on this planet of ours!!! ♡♡♡
    I will keep doing good,always !!!
    Because I love to,because it fills it warms my Heart!!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡
    Stay blessed people , as we all are !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw 876 four times today, thought it was weird... googled "seeing 876" and came across this blog. Not sure what to think but it is was definitely out-of-the-ordinary seeing that number keep coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely take this.
    I'm setting up a clothing brand called blisique, 10% of all profits will go to a charity I have created and once I've hit my target I plan to build houses, schools and communities. so greatful angel numbers exist and it has given my great guidance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you every success with your new venture! <3

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your gift Joanne. Many blessings for you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How timely.
    Yesterday was my last day at my no longer "current" job and today I surprised the children and family in worked with for the past couple o year and a half with some prezzies. They were super pleased and happy, in turn it multiplied my own inner joy.
    I'm donating to a children's education charity back home and that has been arranged on a monthly basis for the past year or longer.
    My second book LOVE LOCKED has been out for almost a month and I've gifted a copy to few friends and relatives.
    So yeah, material possessions aren't something I'm or have ever been attached to.
    I love giving. And I always give wholeheartedly.
    Timely miracles are manifesting.

    Yes, I am currently unemployed, yet I'm safe and protected. Always.
    I am registered with at least 10 Agencies, plus privately advertising.
    The right position for me is just about to appear.
    Meanwhile I'm tranquil, balanced and happy. For trusting my abilities and the process of life.🙏❤
    Endless love to everyone and all.
    Blessed us all be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. As I always do and will forever.
    Endless love, light, blessings and infinite abundance to us all ❤🙌🙏✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. Timely as always. I release money, particularly for charitable causes, all the time. Without expectations whatsoever, same applies to helping or gifting presents.
    I trust the process of life and I know that until I true to myself, I'll always be provided for.
    A beautiful reminder and timely 😊 ❤️ 🙏
    Infinitely 🙏

    ReplyDelete