Monday, January 16, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 885

Number 885 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 8 and number 5, with number 8 appearing twice, magnifying its powerful influences. Number 8 relates to self-reliance, reality, manifesting wealth and positive abundance, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and serving humanity, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 5 resonates with spontaneity, opportunities, life changes, making positive choices, personal freedom and individuality, resourcefulness, vitality, cleverness and intelligence, adaptability and versatility, and life lessons learned through experience.

Angel Number 885 brings a message from your angels that they are guiding you towards wonderful new opportunities and situations better suited to your needs, desires and Divine soul purpose. These changes may be pertaining to a work/career/income issue or situation, and your angels encourage you to trust that you will be pleased with the positive outcomes and results. 

Angel Number 885 suggests that sweeping changes in your life will enhance your career and finance opportunities and may bring about a promotion, a raise, an unexpected windfall or a new career choice and/or direction. Trust that these changes will bring about success, fulfilment and happiness.

Angel Number 885 signifies that you are heading towards substantial changes in your life. The message from your angels is to remember that you are well loved and supported by the Universe, and to remind you to hold onto your faith and trust. Some restraints may be shed to enable a promotion or advancement of some sort.

Find out what makes your heart sing, then sing it loudly. Honour your own voice.

Number 885 relates to number 3 (8+8+5=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

11 comments:

  1. Saw 885, a number I have seen quite often in a close constellation. I had a thought and then saw it again with 5 seconds.

    In your purview, is the thought relevant?

    Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me guess...you thought of winning the lotto?

      Delete
  2. Awesome message Joanne!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!
    I believe in miracles and miracles will happen!!!
    I totally deserve my "good",i deserve the absolute best and that is what I will achieve in all fronts!!!
    With patience,persistence,believe and love all would fall in to place in no time !!!
    LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL!!!
    Stay blessed people,as we all are !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly needed to read this.
    Been going through a hard time lately then saw 885 in my dream.
    Hopefully things will head in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be vigilant against what YOU think is a right direction. We are not an Authority on such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 885! Thank you Angels Thank you Joanne!🙏🙏🤲🤲💓💓☝️☝️🌍🌍🚢🚢✈✈💸

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you see these numbers and you think money is coming, think again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started seeing 11 11 in 2007. I, like many, have seen quite a few number permutations. 5885 has been one of the primary combos for years.

    out of candor I will say I have had absolutely NO MATERIAL INCREASE WHATSOEVER. I feel misled. I feel I have wasted time and energy. So after 15 years of thinking these numbers mean something, I have to conclude for me they mean nothing.

    I cannot return to this site and wish I had never had the 11 11 experience.

    ReplyDelete