8.1.12

ANGEL NUMBER 838

Number 838 is a combinations of the attributes of numbers 8 and 3, with the number 8 appearing twice, amplifying its powerful influences.  Number 8 brings its vibrations of of Karma  –  the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, giving and receiving, personal power and force, achieving success, manifesting wealth and abundance.  Number 3 lends its energies of optimism and enthusiasm, growth and expansion, communication and self expression.  The number 3 also resonates with the Ascended Masters.


The repeating number 838 is a message from the angels and Ascended Masters to keep going along on your current path.  They are sending you a boost of energy at this time to assist you in keeping up the momentum.


Angel Number 838 suggests that the Ascended Masters and your angels connect with your spirituality and inner-wisdom in order to give you guidance, support and love along your path.  Trust that you will find success in your endeavours.


Angel Number 838 encourages you to use your creativity in a constructive and productive manner, and to use your skills and talents to work towards and achieve your heart’s desires.

*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

5 comments:

  1. The Numerology series concentrates on nine creatives, all of whom are active within their industries, passionately striving to produce better work, influencing the industry in their very own way. Calculator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this number when I go to a fast food and the total $8.38... I see this number when suddenly the pump at the gas station stops at 8.38... I see it while driving... the car in front of me has a license plate with 838... I see the time on my watch or any watch... and it is 8:38am or pm...I am downloading a file on the computer and the file is 8.38MB or 838MB or 8.38GB... I find myself reading something on the web or a book and I am on page 838... an app on my android phone or table crashes and I magically get error 838... I am watching a movie and I see 8:38 or 838 in a scene somehow... I can write here for days... and you will not believe on how many forms and ways I see 838 on my daily life for the past 3 years or so...

    i2k2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I have similar experience for so many years. I feel that there is more to know.

      Delete
  3. I'm drafting up legal business contracts, and I get this number! I love how supportive the universe and my guides are of me accomplishing my business tasks that will secure prosperity and abundance in my future! ;)

    ReplyDelete