Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 912

Number 912 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 9 and number 1, and the attributes of number 2. Number 9 is the number of lightworking and service to humanity, philanthropy and benevolence, duty and calling, leading by positive example, sensitivity and strength of character, non-conformity and idealism. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, and endings and conclusions. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, striving forward and pursuing goals, instinct and intuition, initiative, changes, ambition and tenacity, inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, taking action and creating our own realitiesNumber 2 is associated with balance, harmony, duality, peace, adaptability, service to others, diplomacy, receptivity and love, charm, understanding others, mediation and co-operation, consideration, faith and trust, your life purpose, support and encouragement.

Angel Number 912 brings a message that it is time for you to make some fresh starts and look forward to new beginnings in regards to the direction of your life and lifestyle choices. One door is closing behind you as another opens in front of you. This is preparing you to begin a wonderful new life and lifestyle that will see all fall into place for you in the most positive ways. These endings are clearing the way for you to fully pursue your life purpose and mission as your soul dictates. Stay balanced, focused and motivated as you look to new and different options and avenues.

Angel Number 912 brings a message from your angels that you are to fully pursue your spiritual purpose at this time in your life. You are able to turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality and encourages you to see the bigger picture and work with the details necessary to fufill that vision. The efforts you put towards your life purpose are fully acknowledged by the angelic and spiritual realms and you will manifest your well-earned rewards. Be open to receiving and accepting your ‘good’, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and ideas and starting afresh. Ensure that all that you do is in alignment with your soul purpose and spiritual truths, which involves being of service to humanity. 

Take positive action in the direction of your intuition and look to ways of achieving small goals on a daily basis to reach your true spiritual potential.

Number 912 relates to number 3 (9+1+2=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

20 comments:

  1. I met a guy and he said I make him see the number 911. We dated for about two years and broke up. Once we broke up he stop seeing the number 911. Now that we started to talk again and he starting to see the number 911. Is it me? Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look up twin flame or split soul

      Delete
  2. No its not you .I see 911 all the time also .what I think it god way of warning you about something. Becouse maybe u can't hear him so he showing u sign .

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it not all u .I see 911 all time.maybe thats god giving you a warning about something .some times we be so busy and are mind be clody .we can't hear god talking to u .so he find other ways to talk to us .because thats how much he love us

    ReplyDelete
  4. much love for the angels sending me these signs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opened my phone other day 911 it is everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the last 2 months I've been seeing 9:11 on clocks a few times a week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a wake up call for lightworkers...911...time to awaken and live ur life purpose with faith love and light

    ReplyDelete
  8. So i am 22 YO and a lover of Christ and all things he created. I too however keep seeing 911 which here says its about things of good and peace however 911 in the bible is the opposite and means calamity and/or curse to nations. It is called a God Number. So with that said and all of this now confusion i have thanks to a million and one different perspectives and/or beleifs im going to seek Christ and walk in expectation and faith as i have since childhood and believe that Jesus will guide me and strengthen me as i continue on this path in this current season. He has never let me down before and i know that he who began a good work will be faithful to complete it.
    Riding public transportation can be nice but at times a struggle but you know so can trusting in God. Just like riding the bus or sitting in the back seat of an Uber to get to your intended destination; following God to get to your Final destination and purpose can be both nice but a struggle. You may go slower than others and have a few stops here and there, and the road may be bumpy and ahead may look like its impassable but either way you'll eventually reach your intended destination the one you set from the very beginning of your trip. God has set out a path for you from the very beginning of your life and yes it may not be a smooth ride or a constant progression of success and you may feel like your going no where and people and things are just passing you by. But always remember that God has already planned the trip, he has already designed your future and he and he alone will be the vehicle to your spritual growth and final destination. Your life is just as important to him as it was for the guy or gal 2000 years ago. He's a God of unchanging love and immeasurable mercy but during your life it'll be up to you to decide which route ahead you will take.
    God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really needed to hear that right now. Thank you very much.

      God bless you

      Delete
  9. I see the number 911 a few times a day. For a few years now,or more. I used to think this was some kind of warning or bad juju. I now know it's a very powerful number. I also heavily identify with the number 733. I've always identified as a Christian, but in my heart felt no one religion was completely right. I believe in Jesus,All mighty loving God. I never attended church or places that said My God hated...I have a Angel,his name is Noel. I believe I may even have a team of Angels. Idk My Spirit guides name. But We have seen so many miracles. I know on June 20th 2009 at 7:33 am our Angel saved My Son's life. I felt it,I knew it and I thank God for sending them! There have been many times in My life I was saved by these Beautiful Angels.Our world is mysterious. We are ourselves are curious creatures. I thank My Angel Noel,and all My other Angels and Love you very very very much! I love God & My Savior Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I met this wonderful gentleman last year. We ended up dating for almost three months. Our time was cut very shortly. Due to both of us not being ready to date. We were both struggling with are healing from the divorces that we went through and our previous marriages. So I prayed over our relationship. Since our split. I have been seeing the number 22 everywhere. On buildings. Through time as well.. I see it on trains that pass. I see it on television program. And his Street is 22 . I just recently found that out. And the most amazing thing is as well. My house number is 122. I feel like this is God's way of telling me that we are meant to be and soon we will cross paths. Feel like it's a lucky number. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Immensely blessed and grateful!!! Now and always !!!Love ,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. For the last 3 years I have been seeing the numbers 912. Last night I decided to Google the meaning and didn't realize what I would encounter. I'm so confused I'm actually search for answers. This is a everyday sight for me to see these numbers. I just thought it was a little unusual. Please advise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. You will figure it out. Read some Sylvia Browne books

      Delete
  13. This is a time where God is going to show humanity to believe and help people not for greed and he wants to see the peoples belief rise because the devils are ruling this world or he will send his wrath by 2025

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete