Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 926

Number 926 is made up of the attributes and vibrations of number 9 and number 2, and the influences of number 6. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, leading life as a positive example, benevolence and altruism, non-conformity, humanitarianism and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. Number 2 relates to receptivity and love, partnerships and relationships, duality, adaptability, faith and trust, service to others, flexibility, balance and harmony, diplomacy and mediation, understanding, support and encouragement, and serving your soul mission. Number 6 is the number of love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, emotional depth and honesty, responsibility and reliability, grace and gratitude, providing for the self and others, simplicity, overcoming obstacles, problem-solving and solution-finding.

Angel Number 926 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust that your material and monetary needs will be met as you focus your energy towards serving your Divine life purpose. The angels ask that you look to meaningful ways of expressing your spirituality in order to teach others by being positive example. Meditate upon ways in which you can serve humanity and be a torchbearer so that you can shine your light to illuminate the way.

Angel Number 926 encourages you to be mindful and consciously feel appreciation, gratitude and love for all the blessings in your life. The more you practice mindfulness, the more you will become aware of the ongoing abundance and blessings, bringing even more to be grateful for. Do things that make you happy and allow yourself to truly feel the love, awe and wonder of your life. Open your heart and be ready for a profound shift of consciousness.

Angel Number 926 encourages you to pursue a spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career or heart-based venture or project if feeling so inclined. Trust that you have all the natural skills and talents needed to fulfill your soul purpose and destiny as a lightworker, and your material and financial needs will be met along your path.

Number 926 relates to number 8 (9+2+6=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

31 comments:

  1. This is the street number across from my gym and when Im exercising I often see it and get a sense of deja vous or a feeling that this number is important. I then saw it on a computer screen today and it immediately drew my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the room number in a dream I had last night. It was an ancient stone building. When I climbed to the 9th floor I went to room 926. There were large statues of Goddesses lying side by side on the floor. The one closest to me had her arms crossed. She started moving and was calling out my name repeatedly I went over to her and she embraced me with her large stone arms. She told me a secret. I am not Wendy, I am a Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it on my amulet ...so little i didnnotice it till now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I been seeing this numbers for weeks now on the clock...and weirdly tomorrow is 9/26 so let's hope it's a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALWAYS see this on my phone or computer, at least once a day and my birthday is 9/26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time. It may acts as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

      This is my birthdate also, although in Australia it is 26/9.

      Blessings,

      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
    2. Same thing happened to me before my birthday except it was repeating 1126. To be honest, I've been seeing the signs lately and I really feel close to knowing my true purpose and without even knowing it, I've been a light worker to many people. It really could be, I guess I will find out soon.

      Delete
    3. My birthday too. Thanks for the messages 😊

      Delete
    4. Myself as well pretty kool I see my bearth day constantly

      Delete
    5. me too... everytime I check the clock for the time it's always 9:26 whether in the morning or at night. I too was born on this day.

      Delete
    6. I always look at the time & its 9:26 & it's my birthday as well... heey libras 🥰🥰

      Delete
    7. This is crazy because it is also my birthday and I have been seeing it every day since 2016

      Delete
  6. This is my birthday as well and lately it seems I see this number a lot! Like every other day almost for the past few months, even before my birthday actually came. I really enjoy my job now working with animals. How can know for sure if it is my true life purpose though?

    Thanks so much!
    Cy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loveeeeee that every meanings to the numbers are explained. Thank you so much for this❤💋💜👼👼🌟💙🌟

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely loveeeeee that every meanings to the numbers are explained. Thank you so much for this❤💋💜👼👼🌟💙🌟

    ReplyDelete
  9. The number represents my birthday. I've been seeing it multiple times a day for the past 3 weeks. In the past 3 weeks,I have helped quite a few individuals with seeing they're issues or concerns in a different light while using scripture to back up what I was telling them. I was a little eerie about seeing 926 so much, but now I see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was borne 9/26/68 at 9:26am and my father was 26 at my birth. DOes antone have an idea of what this meens?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see 926 almost everyday I thought of it as a bad thing because this happens to be my ex boyfriend birthday who was the devil in disguise...now I feel a lot better knowing that this is a good sign��

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today was the 3rd time this week that I saw that number. It is my birthday as well 9/26/78. It was eerie until my bf told me to check spiritual meaning of that number. It came at the right time as I was in need of spiritual guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep seeing almost daily 926, 831 (my bday) and 777 still wondering what my life purpose is

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen praise God and thanks to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought my lotto tickets at 9:26 and won the Powerball. Yes date was 26

    ReplyDelete
  16. 9/26 is my late husband's birthday. He passed away a year ago Oct. 24th and for the past year I've been seeing his birthday everywhere I look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning,

    I have been seeing this sequence of numbers (926) for years now - I see them on billboards, clocks, house numbers, etc. It also happens to be my birthday. As of recently I decided to do some research as to what it may mean and I keep coming back to this website - reading through comments I learned it is the author's birthday as well.

    Thank you for the wonderful information - hoping I can continue to gain knowledge of the message and meaning.

    Sending light and positive energy,

    IV

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love ,love ,and more love... This is what the World needs !!!! Thank you #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my birthdate and i see it almost every day (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. I usually see repeating numbers that catch attention like 111, 222, 333 etc. But today Im looking at my digital alarm clock and couldnt help but notice that the digital font of 9:26 is the same if i read it upside down and backwards 92:6 and that led me to this explaination

    ReplyDelete