Thursday, January 19, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 894

Number 894 is a combination of the energies of number 8, the vibrations of number 9, and the qualities of number 4. Number 8 relates to self-reliance, reality, manifesting wealth and positive abundance, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and serving humanity, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, strength of character, non-conformity, the concept of karma, leadership and leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking. Number 4 encourages working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, conscientiousness, building solid foundations, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 894 encourages you to re-organize your priorities and take responsibility for your own growth and all aspects of your life. Focus positively on your own energies and be your own powerful guide. Free yourself from others’ expectations and choose where and how your energy flows and be authentic and real.

Angel Number 894 is a message to stop procrastinating and get on with serving your soul mission without further delay. You have all the skills, talents and knowledge you need and the angels encourage you to take on your mission today. Listen to your intuition and angelic guidance and trust that you are supported in every way as you serve humanity as a lightworker.

Angel Number 894 indicates that your angels fully support and encourage you to focus your will and effort towards your soul mission. Trust that your material needs will be met as you spend time and energy devoted to your personal spirituality and soul purpose.

Inspire others to follow their own hearts and uncover their unique gifts and talents. Inspire others to live a great life, and live yours as a positive example. Rise up to your highest potential and shine your powerful and beautiful light.

Number 894 relates to number 3 (8+9+4=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

5 comments:

  1. I will get to work on it... thank you for telling me.

    Now, to whoever is reading this please know that it doesn't matter how small of a step you take, or how little you've accomplished... something that is small can always make a big difference. And right now, thats what I am... all my life I've been treated like a ghost... no one noticed me when I would speak to them. When I had something important to say, they wouldn't hear me out, or when they did, they would usually listen to everyone else first, and me last... almost as if the whole world were playing a trick on me. And now its in appearance... people aren't even aware of my existance sometimes. For this, I have been forced to have a liking of working behind the scenes now. But when the time comes I usually get what I deserve.

    But every time I do something small... people usually notice then, or congragulate me, or even reward me. Im always getting closer and closer to finding the real me deep inside... and every time I get inspired to do so, im always left wih an unanswered question or two.

    Im only a 15 year old boy with a magnificent heart and a beautiful imagination with a few goals.My birthdate is July 6, 2000.(This is just so you tell when my next birthday is to show how old this comment is).

    So many people may think that these words are uninspirational, stupid, a waste of time, or even may make me sound ignurent or that I don't know what im talking about. But atleast I said something. Even if this comment doesn't even get approved... it doesn't matter because it feels great to inspire myself to keep going, or to start off new again.

    Again, thankyou for listening to me... im glad that I atleast tried to inspire one person at the most. Im not the best, but im getting better at being an inspiration to others.


    People will know just how important I am to the world soon and my specific purpose to fulfil here. I just need to put in the effort and wait patiently.

    I have recieved this Angel number just after the Angel number 7777...
    And I have to give a major thanks to Joanne for creating this website full of these Angel numbers. I would be lost without them. Divines, and Bless your kind heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the shit dot com!! And dont you forget it! You will do great great great things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the shit dot com!! And dont you forget it! You will do great great great things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kole.....
    I agree even the smallest thing can turn into something amazing! I have struggled all my life with finding myself, my true self! One with source, divine, spirit, The Collective! As are you my dear friend! I have become quite a spiritual being over the last year feeling my Angelic team around me always and knowing I am never alone and anything I have to say is always hurt by these loving Souls! I also agree how amazing this site is!! Truly has helped me through some of my darkest moments! Sending love& Good Vibes always!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete