26.1.12

ANGEL NUMBER 919

The number 919 is a blend of the energies and attributes of the numbers 9 and 1, with the number 9 appearing twice, doubling its influences.  Number 9 brings its vibrations of inner-wisdom, serving humanity as a Lightworker, generosity and compassion, leadership and leading by positive example, Universal Spiritual Laws, endings and conclusions.  Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, achieving success, tenacity, motivation, creation, intuition and inspiration, fulfilment and happiness.  


Angel Number 919 is a message from your angels that a situation or phase in your life has come to an end and a new door has opened for you as a result of your positive thoughts, intentions and actions.  Keep your mind-set positive and optimistic and your thoughts filled with love and light and make the most of these new opportunities.  Walk your spiritual path with confidence and surety.  


Angel Number 919 is a message from your angels that it is time for you to make some fresh starts and look forward to new beginnings in regards to the direction of your life and your lifestyle choices.


The repeating Angel Number 919 also suggests that your prayers are being answered and you have manifested all that you need in your life.  Your true spirituality is coming to the fore and the angels are supporting and guiding you along your life path.




The repeating number 919 ask you to allow the 'old' to be released so it is able to be replaced with 'new'.

*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live PSYCHIC & TAROT Readings Online with Joanne

19 comments:

  1. What if this is also your birthday as it is mine? I have seen this as long as i can remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see this number almost daily! This is my birthday as well !!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan, and thanks for your question which is quite a common one as I am finding more and more people emailing me everyday experiencing this same phenomenon.

    Your date of birth can appear and repeat to you at different times as a reminder of the reason why you are here at this time and in this place and space ... a reminder of your soul mission and the life purpose that you were born to fulfill.

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have searched the Internet high and low about seeing everyones birthdates and have found nothing. I see my childrens bdays and my husbands all the time. But this morning I saw on the clock my ex-husband birthday(something I never see). Now I'm more curious than ever. What does that mean?

      Delete
    2. Hi there! Just he thinking about you. Love your new life !good luck!!! $$$$

      Delete
    3. Since this post I've been seeing my ex-husband numbers several times a week. It makes senses because it doesn't seem like he's moved on. Thank you and blessed be.

      Delete
    4. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, I agree but also disagree. I know Jehovah is showing us things in the Spirit. We need to be in tune with Him, and seek Him. I appreciate the councel you have given on my 'question'. Thank God He is alive and leading those who will listen. I read the Torah daily, to hear God's voice to me. Will you join me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call it what you will, it's the same thing. Energy is energy.

      Delete
  4. Hi. Every time I look at the clock it says 9:19. I've been seeing it for years and years. Sometimes I won't see it for a while then I'll see it daily. Can you please help me understand what it means. Also when I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago the time on the ultrasound photo that confirmed the loss said 9:19. So since then I no longer see it as a good thing. Thanks from Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything a person does on a habitual or regular basis helps make up their unique lifestyle.

    lifestyle definition

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne,

    This number has been following me like crazy! I cannot express how grateful I am for this website - where would I be without these interpretations! Thank you for confirming that I am on the right track, and making the numerology guesswork a little easier for me.

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is my birthdate too Jan and I also happen to look at the clock when it is that time, like Deborah. I had never thought to look at the meaning of the number until today a friend of mine dreamt the number and happened to share that with me, she did not even realise that was my birthdate. We always share dreams and I believe this was a message for me. She checked an angel book and got 919 = Devote your entire focus towards serving a spiritual purpose through your career. This and your page make alot of sense and are very timely. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyday I look at the clock, sometimes twice a day, and the time is 10:17 the month and day of my birthday (October 17, 1977)
    What is the meaning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and
      focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.

      Delete
  10. What does it mean to release the "old".So it can be replaced with the new? A little confuse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. feeling so good & confident about this .. im lol like popeye the sailor :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I keep seeing time 818, 919, 1.10,11.10 .. my mumz in d hospital rite nw.have gone through 3major surgeries.. hope this is an indication of improving?? Im really scared of her health.. can someone plz help me wid noz plz

    ReplyDelete