Friday, January 13, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 862

Number 862 is a blend of the vibrations of number 8, the energies of number 6, and the influences of number 2. Number 8 relates to self-reliance, reality, manifesting wealth and positive abundance, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and serving humanity, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 6 resonates with home and family, domesticity, expressing grace and gratitude, emotional depth, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, care and nurturing, and finding solutions. Number 2 relates to faith and trust, receptivity and love, service to others, balance and harmony, understanding, adaptability, diplomacy and mediation, flexibility, partnerships and relationships, support and encouragement, and serving your life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 862 is a sign that your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being answered by the angels. Give any fears or concerns about money to the angels for healing and transmutation and trust that your everyday monetary needs will always be met. Be open to increased awareness and heightened intuition, and take heed of the guidance and messages received. Trust your intuition and gut-feelings particularly when it comes to any financial deals or transactions, and if you feel uneasy about any purchases or contracts, step back and reconsider your options. 

Recognize your true destiny and always use your talents and abilities to their fullest potential. Use your mind, energy, strength and courage and step into a new state of perception, understanding and growth.

Angel Number 862 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust that all is being taken care of in your life. You are encouraged to continue along your spiritual path and live your soul purpose with confidence and enthusiasm. Feel free to pursue your soul mission with passion, enthusiasm and determination. Expect miraculous solutions to appear in your life, and expect success. Keep a positive attitude and outlook and expect timely miracles to occur in your life.

Realize your inborn abilities and bring them forth to shine.

Number 862 relates to number 7 (8+6+2=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

6 comments:

  1. I found a receipt over 30 years old in a book called a woman's book of soul and It was for $8.62. I was inspired to look up the meaning. an I knew with a double 8 (8 plus 6+2). abundance was coming, regardless of what things look like. I am a 3/3 so 88 is my challenge. I have been so challenged with money and love and life. and I have passed all the tests. we have been in an experiment and been tricked. and now the treats are coming and I RHONDA AM ONE OF THE TREATS. I am being promised to heal my body and everything that has been taken from me will be restored. Soon, I will be a testimony of all that I am declaring. Take your masks off. allow your fears to be learned from and cleared. this is what the virus has been all about. please receive my message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have guided me well. for the last few years. I am writing a book, called TIME WILL Tell. there is self will, gods will and TIME WILL. life has already happened and been recorded down to the minute. I will share more, in time. xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two things that do not lie, numbers and the body. You're an angel and your guidance has improved my discernment so much. with much gratitude and wisdom, I thank you , Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall speak everything I've ever wanted into existence and trust and that it is already with me and waiting, Much Love ��

    ReplyDelete