Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 840

Number 840 is a blend of the attributes of number 8, the vibrations of number 4, and the influences of number 0. Number 8 relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma, inner-wisdom, personal power and authority, manifesting material abundance, decisiveness, discernment and good judgement, inner-strength, dependability and self-confidence. Number 4 relates to practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, patience and practicality, conscientiousness, and determination to achieve goals, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with.

Angel Number 840 indicates that you have toiled diligently and determinedly towards achieving your goals and your just rewards are now entering your life. There is a great deal of love and support around you, and you are encouraged to enjoy and cherish your blessings.

Angel Number 840 brings a message that you are safe, protected and supported by the spiritual realm and Universal Energies. Know that you have manifested many blessings due to your hard work and devotion, responsibility, positive attitude, and your determined actions. 

Angel Number 840 also encourages you to take time for silence and solitude. Silently observe your life in times of quiet contemplation as this brings increased awareness and gives you the time and space to transform knowledge into wisdom. Build a strong connection with your true self, be your own voice and be clear about who you are, what you want and what works for you. Step up and embrace your own powers of creation and direct your attention to what you want for your life.

Expect wonderful rewards for your hard work and effort and be grateful for all of your blessings. Trust that the strong and clear connection with the angelic and spiritual realms and you own intuition will offer you constant guidance, assistance and unconditional love.

Number 840 relates to number 3 (8+4+0=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


26 comments:

  1. THANK YOU !!!
    THANK YOU!!!
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am GRATEFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am so grateful for this experience, for this life I say thank you in much gratitude. I recieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Thank you and I receive great blessings. Peace and love to all around the world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is insane.. I had a dream with my mom. 10 years after she died, I had that one conscious dream. I destroyed my life, today is the day after 3 month of thinking about it when i decided to change and made everyones life better because I am sure I can. After I asked her for advice she just said ''840.. yes'' and I woke up remembering evey second of that dream. I feel inside everything that is written here. Dear God..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Unit #408 in building 840. This is fantastic and I feel there is a reason I moved here in September 2016. My life was in chaos and turmoil but living here, I have noticed good things have happened. I know I am at a good place in my life. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iam Speechless and have tears of joy streaming down my face Iam extremely in tune with my Angelic Realm and I have a Spiritually based business today I received two Angelic Messages on 2 Ten Dollar bills that I received as payment the #840 and #89 and the #78 the other day It is beyond words what Im feeling soo happy LOVED AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF MY BLESSINGS Thank you Joanne for translating my messages!!its an awsome day !! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!!
    An awesome message that totally resonates with all going on within and around me!!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen!!!♡♡♡
    Blessed and grateful!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much much needed message !!!Amen!!!🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grateful for every reminder Angels!!! ❤🙏🍀✌

    ReplyDelete
  12. I chuck fehr have changed entirely and allso gratefully to God and my angels I am blessed and I thank you so much for everything

    ReplyDelete
  13. Timely, yet again. I'm grateful for all the blessings in my life & all those yet to enter it.❤🙏
    Each time I talk to my Angels ,I feel their presence with my whole being. Mind , body and soul united.❤🙏 I love you Joanne, my Earth Angel.❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, I feel blessed guided and protected Amen spirit x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been threw more than I have space to explain, nor do I feel eeveryone wants to always hear about "me" lol and my experience/s. Thank you so much, I know my purpose and why I'm here but my path is still somewhat hazy. I know my spiritual being is greater than any physical thing in existence on this plane,along with the spirits of all others, but things are hard and distracting... so I find myself struggling to blossom in the manner of which I should be. Blessings to all. I pray for each and every hurting/distressed soul and the inner spiritual being of all, each and EVERY NIGHT. follow your light inside, is all the advice I can give and all I know to do. Sorry for typos, im on a very small phone but I wish mother nature, ,angels, God and all his creations nothing but healing/LOVE. Peace to all. littlemills79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joanne i would like to express my gratitude to you the hard work and wisdom that you hold. I have been using your insight in my daily life and I must say that we are in tune.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The simple and pure truth, indeed.
    I love you dearest Joanne, my Earth Angel. I love you Angels. Many blessings are indeed entering my life and I deserve them. All.
    For I deserve the best and the nest I've manifested. Amen.
    Glareful for all the blessings in my life and all that are due to enter.
    Blessed us all be. Let's grow, like a sprout.Tended, wild and free.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel I've came more connected with my spiritual realm, IV also learned to follow my intuition lately IV also been reviving a lot of blessings, and I learned to become more patient more than any thingy, IV lost it all in the past 5 months, but with God I feel like I have everything

    ReplyDelete
  19. Skinny love here,nice one,what you persistently think about, becomes your reality, truly,thank you for your help

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beyond grateful💛

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am GRATEFUL and Wish Peace and Blessings to ALL! My Blessings Are Not My Own , But For The Enjoyment of All My Loved ONES!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful message... Love and blessings to all of us!!!🥰😇💖

    ReplyDelete