Thursday, January 12, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 846

Number 846 is a combination of the energies and influences of number 8 and number 4, and the attributes of number 6. Number 8 is associated with self-confidence, personal power and authority, giving and receiving, truth and integrity, reality, dependability and self-reliance, and manifesting positive abundance. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of KarmaNumber 4 relates to honesty and integrity, hard work and responsibility, discipline, traditional values, effort, practicality and application, conscientiousness, diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels. Number 6 is associated with the monetary and financial aspects of life, economy, provision and providing for home and family, grace and gratitude, mediation and compromise, responsibility, nurturing, care, empathy and sympathy, solution-finding and problem-solving.

Angel Number 846 encourages you to maintain a positive attitude and continue your positive affirmations in regards to the monetary and material aspects of your life. Your optimistic expectations will manifest positive results. Trust that the angels will provide all that you need on every level; emotionally, financially, physically and spiritually. Know that all of your needs will be met in Divine right time.

Angel Number 846 also tells you to look upon perceived challenges and obstacles as learning experiences that you are going through. Push through your fears and take on any challenge/s in front of you. Muster your courage and know that although you may feel nervous, tense or anxious, you do have the power within you to overcome whatever presents in your life. 

Angel Number 846 indicates that the diligence, determination and responsibility you have shown has held you in good stead in regards to your personal spirituality and Divine life path, and you have manifested a continued supply of abundance and prosperity into your life. Trust that your material and monetary needs will always be met and you and your loved ones are safe and protected. Have no fear of lack or loss, and continue on with your great work to ensure a continued supply.

Connect and commit to yourself and live your life in a way that is intimate and authentic, and remember that the deepest forms of happiness are contentment, satisfaction and inner-peace.

Number 846 relates to number 9 (8+4+6=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


15 comments:

  1. I am do grateful for this. I wake at 8:46 each day and love that I was able to find this article

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am do grateful for this. I wake at 8:46 each day and love that I was able to find this article

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this number 846 since I was 14 years old every single day I am 35 years old now somebody please tell me what I'm going through I said at least 3 or 4 times a day no matter where I'm at

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to receive this message at this time, as I have been feeling so down and out, this has cheered me up greatly! I'm so grateful that GOD and Heaven are happy with my progress on this amazing spiritual journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always see my mobile time 8:46 since 15 years now and this article explained me the reason why i see this thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!!♡♡♡Much needed message and on point !!! ♡♡♡ Immensely blessed and grateful, now and always !!!♡♡♡
    Love peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡1

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 I THANK YOU DIVINE ONE MY DIVINE FAMILY ONE LOVE ONE SONG ONE TRUTH WAKE UP TO LOVE~ NAMASTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!... so grateful for this beautiful message #1 fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  9. George Floyd choked for 8 mins 46 secs. First plane hit twin towers at 8:46am. Both share 846. 😳😳😳

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you..This means much to me this day.. and this number has appeared to me several times before.. So appreciate..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I’m so glad that you are feeling better and I hope that you get this. I got the message on my email about the beautiful bowl. It is all fine here but I can’t use my email to reach you only receive your emails. I love you and am sending you Devine light and love beams. <3 Shaunn

      Delete
    2. Hi Shaunn,
      Thanks so much for your message and well-wishes ... I truly appreciate them.
      Please let me know when you receive your bowl because I truly hope that you will love it as much as I loved making it for you.
      Brightest blessings to you Shaunn,
      Joanne

      Delete